Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: another long round... the torture! lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
dnb_Fueld Wrote:in only pimpin dem hoes when im winning

I remember when i had a shot of this game years back on my big bros account to see what he was playing for hours on end, I remember seing that name lol...

Think it was when there was like 2 seperate games or something?
Gold n Silver? Membys n Non-Membys? I dono I was pretty young lol.
Benton08 Wrote:I remember when i had a shot of this game years back on my big bros account to see what he was playing for hours on end, I remember seing that name lol...

Think it was when there was like 2 seperate games or something?
Gold n Silver? Membys n Non-Membys? I dono I was pretty young lol.

jesus christ bro,talk about bumping up a thread...this thread died 4-5 months ago.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:jesus christ bro,talk about bumping up a thread...this thread died 4-5 months ago.

Nah, I looked at the online members, and there was a guest looking at this, so I read it, then seen Vaughn talkin bout that name, so decided to talk bout it lol.
wow this thread really needed to be bumped..... shame i cant unbump.
He was honering me, give him a break
dnb_Fueld Wrote:He was honering me, give him a break

thanks Vaughn haha.
I never knew you were pimpin dem hoes!
why do u not use that name now?
i made pimpin dem hoes when i was 13.im now 21, figured it was abit out dated. lol
dnb_Fueld Wrote:i made pimpin dem hoes when i was 13.im now 21, figured it was abit out dated. lol

but pimpin dem hoes be old school .... that name going to stick with you as long as you play bra haha.

change it to pimpin for the resta the round ? go old school
Black__Metal Wrote:but pimpin dem hoes be old school .... that name going to stick with you as long as you play bra haha.

change it to pimpin for the resta the round ? go old school

yeah i agree, bring it back for a bit, you never know! you might like it! Tongue
i think this thread has been bumped one too many times ....

let it die again
Pages: 1 2 3