Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 5 Man Crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please lets get some 5 man crews so we will have some really comp on the crew battles again.
there was last session?
2 crews when we could have 4 or 5 crews at 1 time battling it out like there use to be unlike now where we have 3 crews and maybe 2 might have a shot.

And with short session it makes icons a lil bit more rare and balanced for new faces not the same all the time. split up friends again.....
HOMIEPA Wrote:Please lets get some 5 man crews so we will have some really comp on the crew battles again.

Are you going to actually race and entire session for one crew or race, then switch half way through?
Etter24 Wrote:Are you going to actually race and entire session for one crew or race, then switch half way through?

Are you gonna bring this up for the next 20 years and let the past be the past and live in the NOW.
If I out race the leader by a long shot I feel like I have the RIGHT to do whatever I please to do.Wink
5 man crews would bring a lot more competition back to the game again i think. im in support of this idea coming back because this last round was just too easy.
lol if u really wanna split people up and have a fuck shit up session i say 3 man crew!
I dont play anymore but id like to see that.
Tokkiez Wrote:lol if u really wanna split people up and have a fuck shit up session i say 3 man crew!

I would be up for that too....anything for alot of crews battling it out since the rounds are so short now anywayz.
HOMIEPA Wrote:Are you gonna bring this up for the next 20 years and let the past be the past and live in the NOW.
If I out race the leader by a long shot I feel like I have the RIGHT to do whatever I please to do.Wink

just find it hard to believe that people are that short on racers that they would still take you and your bi polar ass lol...i will sum up your crew racing

day 1 do great and is pumped

day 3 where the fuck is everyone

day 6 i am leaveing if i am the best this crew has

day 7 great job on picking it up guys

later on day 7 fuck you guys i am leaveing

night of day 7 lets take a poll on who wants me to stay

day 8 joins the crew that is winning

day 9 you guys are much better than the other crew

day 10 i am going to take the rest of the session off

stop me when i lie lol
Pages: 1 2 3