Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Next Session...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ANYONE RUNNING NEXT SESSION.... ??? I KNOW IVE BEEN PLAYING HORRIBLE TE PAST 3 SESSIONS BUT IMMA FINNALY HAVE INERNET AT WORK AND ILL BE ON 24/7 AGAIN to race My ass offf...... Let me know whats up PEEPs I really want that dam thumb..... THIS IS LAME.... lol,,,,,,
casper_305 Wrote:ANYONE RUNNING NEXT SESSION.... ??? I KNOW IVE BEEN PLAYING HORRIBLE TE PAST 3 SESSIONS BUT IMMA FINNALY HAVE INERNET AT WORK AND ILL BE ON 24/7 AGAIN to race My ass offf...... Let me know whats up PEEPs I really want that dam thumb..... THIS IS LAME.... lol,,,,,,

Talk to me on msn bro.. Smile
casper_305 Wrote:ANYONE RUNNING NEXT SESSION.... ??? I KNOW IVE BEEN PLAYING HORRIBLE TE PAST 3 SESSIONS BUT IMMA FINNALY HAVE INERNET AT WORK AND ILL BE ON 24/7 AGAIN to race My ass offf...... Let me know whats up PEEPs I really want that dam thumb..... THIS IS LAME.... lol,,,,,,

rofl, thats all ill say or casper thinks im being a dick or something
oooo casper want to run :eek:
lol u know i was waiting for ur post black.. Wink LOL..... SAVE THE HATER Comments LOL.... just tryin to Get My White Thumb Finnallyy brooo.
casper_305 Wrote:lol u know i was waiting for ur post black.. Wink LOL..... SAVE THE HATER Comments LOL.... just tryin to Get My White Thumb Finnallyy brooo.

yea i bet you would have been waiting for me to come on haha,

bro get a top crew thumb BEFORE going for the blue one ...
your going to ask why and im going to reply that anyone that has a top crew icon for racing in a top crew desrves to lead a crew alot more then some1 without a top crew icon.
So black, who gunna run in our crew then?
dnb_Fueld Wrote:So black, who gunna run in our crew then?

hard bro ... who do we wanna lead 1st ...

im thinking along the lines of ... The_one, Expwarth, Lemix etc ... shit why dont we make 2 crews to beat him if he leads
Black__Metal Wrote:rofl, thats all ill say or casper thinks im being a dick or something

I think he was talking about the normal Thumb, not the Blue Thumb lol Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3