Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Visual_Distactions next round crew top 5 wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need racers that are fast at getting cms and can work crasy message me with your race name and i am serious not lying we are going to get top 5 or better no matter what happens and people from td last session can join my crew.................................:p Cool
I was in your crew till something happan, but anywanys good luck with the crew
yea....... i noe you ummmmmm do you want to join again or not im only looking for crew members that are good in crew and work heaps and noe how to keep cms and race online alot .80 or better
Where u the one that was leading that crew last round ? ...the one that always PMd me and sent me invites :S ....
na i was in anoyher crew last session didnt run a crew apart from this session and i got top ten and a guy had my account and disbaned my crew i mite ov then i dunno
well goodluck to ya crew, hope you find a winning team., competition should be good next round
i hope we do we had a good crew running untill sum1 had my account i didnt even now i can remeber i gave it too sleepwalker to look at my win loss but thats it and he changed my password as well so yea i hope we can pull this off
Quote:i hope we do we had a good crew running untill sum1 had my account i didnt even now i can remeber i gave it too sleepwalker to look at my win loss but thats it and he changed my password as well so yea i hope we can pull this off
I don't think sleepwalker would of done that..
yea he did cause i wanted to join his crew_M_I_A_ and he asked me what my winloss was and he didnt believe me and i gave him my account to have a look and i was rite he said i could join his crew if he saw i wasnt lying and he changed my password but i got it back
Yea gna b good nxt round 4 all crews,
Pages: 1 2