Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congratz to......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st Larry
2nd Psyful HI+CJ
3rd Myself

Jared nice IDE

Paul top crew

This was one of the best rounds I played @ the end in a long time

Larry you n00bed it up....rofl....I hope you learned not to work like that again.

Psyful you made larry pay for silliness.....lmao

top 10 homo's good work
had to work like had to race to get models. couldnt cruise to get them.. i did start too early tho
yes you did start work hella to early....but we live and we learn we crash and we burn....Smile
LarryG Wrote:had to work like had to race to get models. couldnt cruise to get them.. i did start too early tho

hahaha noobed it up ...early working = early raping

congrtz to all tho ..Smile
Damn larry won,....
The end of that round was crazy hits were coming in by the millions or should I say larrys millions lol i think if nobody HId him today he prob would have been 450+mil.
Everyone had told Larry to stop, but great job and good bye to alot of those credits.
CrzyLanz Wrote:The end of that round was crazy hits were coming in by the millions or should I say larrys millions lol i think if nobody HId him today he prob would have been 450+mil.
Everyone had told Larry to stop, but great job and good bye to alot of those credits.

I got caught up at Home Depot and missed that shit.
if i was gettin hit by all my supposed buddies on here before psyfull came on i wouldve been fine. my plan was to get outta range of him and i was almost there but everytime i got close another noob hit me. 450mill is no where close to what i woulda i had. i lost over 500mill the last day alone and had around 300 when it was over
LarryG Wrote:if i was gettin hit by all my supposed buddies on here before psyfull came on i wouldve been fine. my plan was to get outta range of him and i was almost there but everytime i got close another noob hit me. 450mill is no where close to what i woulda i had. i lost over 500mill the last day alone and had around 300 when it was over

Youre much more attractive to hit when your net is ~130 mil, and the number two guy is ~50 mil
well larry, i cant say u didnt deserve it, u did spend enough for it. im just glad i was able to help. i took 100 mil of psyful in the last 5 minutes =) good job sticking it out.