Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Morad... Raymond,.. Someone...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to get ahold of someone from CI to get information on my prize on topshift. Yes I know this is not topshift but I have sent in support tickets and messaged Raymond on MSN and even sent in Prize Claims. I just want to be able to talk to someone who is reliable and can let me know about my PS3 and Season Prize. I don't care if it is a simple answer from someone I just want alittle communication. I have posted this in the TS forums but because they shut down the game to be fixed it has been dead.

Raymond, Morad, or Cres please email me at [email protected] or talk to me on MSN.

Not trying to complain or start something I just need a more reliable way to get ahold of someone and alittle info. Not much to ask for since I have spent a shit load of money on these games and I usually just cash my prizes in on credits for MC or TS. I know you guys are busy with all the stuff going on but just a small update so I know I am not being ignored. Thank you

Joey aka Dark_Lotus
Hate to be the one joey, but if you want an answer you gotta ring them direct. online just doesnt cut it anymore.

i hope this is of assistance to you.
dnb_Fueld Wrote:Hate to be the one joey, but if you want an answer you gotta ring them direct. online just doesnt cut it anymore.

i hope this is of assistance to you.

This be true bro, online will not work anymore .... only way to do it now a days is via the old telephone.

your not the only one with this problem atm unfortunately
:[ what about streetheist :[ lol
morad Wrote:Joey, I have your information and I have seen your emails. I will post shortly in the Topshift Forums as well.

Thanks for the Patience.

wooooooooooooooooo .... god speaks .... welcome back ray