Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: sup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
jus droppin in to say HI....hows everyone been???
how are you my old friend ...

long time no see .. .glad to see your still alive and kicking ...

welcome back ? ? ?
Cool
sooo just wondering why no one has not made a congrats thread, every one hating now or wats up??????????? didnt mean to stomp on ur thread bryce but i had too say something
cjw21 Wrote:sooo just wondering why no one has not made a congrats thread, every one hating now or wats up??????????? didnt mean to stomp on ur thread bryce but i had too say something

nooone goes into the forums any more thats why there is no post hshah

but back to topic whats up ludddddy pooo how ya been
lol...seems like there is still some people still alive..jeremy i thought u retired already...lol..or still trying for that bolt huh??? lol...and cj...no worries...if i did play i would have made one but i could care less on who won or what...hahaha... johnny...im still around jus will never play again...im playing way to much call of duty instead....
Bryce i havent played.... for i dont know how long, i just drop in to see what gossip i can laugh about. and log in here and there maybe 3 times a session lol.
haha B-rice you will never not play Tongue (ive seen your 808 crew thred), hows things been your end anyway bro .. whats new ?? new mrs or anything ?? new wip etc ??

and Jer dosnt play ..doesnt even get back to me about his new lil one on the way ....
Who's lude?
haha sorry johnny, the baby is 3 months and 1 week so far, dont know the sex yet.
Pages: 1 2 3