Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: what is going on?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know what the hell is going on? ray or cres are nowhere to be found, the game has been down for a grip and it looks like all their other games are down too. anyone.... anyone.... beuller.... beuller.....???????

:banghead:
dnut Wrote:does anyone know what the hell is going on? ray or cres are nowhere to be found, the game has been down for a grip and it looks like all their other games are down too. anyone.... anyone.... beuller.... beuller.....???????

ok ok you sound like a noob but if you read any of the post ray has put in the fast couple weeks you would know there prob working on the new layout for mc and all the other games have been down for months if mc shut down oh well its our own faults
dnut Wrote:does anyone know what the hell is going on? ray or cres are nowhere to be found, the game has been down for a grip and it looks like all their other games are down too. anyone.... anyone.... beuller.... beuller.....???????

excuse mecca .... too much pot does that to some people ....

no one knows whats happning ...and the new layout for MC has been finished ...
mecca_boy Wrote:ok ok you sound like a noob but if you read any of the post ray has put in the fast couple weeks you would know there prob working on the new layout for mc and all the other games have been down for months if mc shut down oh well its our own faults

thanks for calling me a noob.... lol been playing for a grip but have been caught up with school.... and i dont check the forums much cause they suck these days... kinda like the game has been lately.... anyway.... thanks for the heads up everyone..... Woop Woop
dnut Wrote:thanks for calling me a noob.... lol been playing for a grip but have been caught up with school.... and i dont check the forums much cause they suck these days... kinda like the game has been lately.... anyway.... thanks for the heads up everyone..... Woop Woop

he wouldnt know who you are lol ...

yea games taken a dive for sure ... but as ray has said in his other post he will be sorting everything out in next day or so .. and then the new layout will come into play