Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Bullsh*t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought 2 memberships WITH HI insurance january8th 2010. my membership expired today. i knew something was wrong cuz it said my expiration date one the member was feb so i sent in support ticket and of course never got a response. i want my membership. some1 plz fix the mistake or else ill be drawing back my credit card charge
why would you buy 2 at the same time ??

why not just buy one ... let it run ... then when it runs out get anther ...

would be simple no ?
cuz buying 2 sep membys is 30 days each = 60...buyign them together is 34 days.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:cuz buying 2 sep membys is 30 days each = 60...buyign them together is 34 days.

Rofl , the amount spent here and there on MC i wouldnt have thought that thoes extra days vs $$ would matter ... but hey guess it does

plus the way MC is going buying 2 you have no control over it (as now pointed out ... its not kicked back in and probly wont) as if you had one run out could by anther and chances are it would be sweeeeeeet
yeahh
well i didnt mean to purchase two but it charged me twice for the 10$.... i just want another membership or my money back 1 or the other. answering support tickets would b nice... but i guess i can only dream.
it charged you twice ?? you musta picked the wrong option or ticked the wrong box or hit purches twice or something then dude ... dout it would just take the cash.

yea good luck with sorting it ... not even us mods can help ya resolve this quicker.
Please PM me with the issue you are having. Thanks.