Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Winners page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
spoke to ray its only the winners page thats messed up ingame all the people who got medels and such are properly credited for their achievements
nice call...but still doesnt explain what happened to but the top 10.
HOMIEPA Wrote:nice call...but still doesnt explain what happened to but the top 10.

ready to won online chat again preston ??

bhahaha:postwhore:[
i dont have insurance never do...watch now i say that i get robbed but anyways sure it will get sorted out
I wouldnt worry about it, if ronald has gone from the stats that where 1st shown, then thats right

Im looking forward to playing this round whos running top crew?Smile
can someone please banned johnny from posting here....Tongue

And I hear there is gonna be a few different crews fighting it out this round so I am looking forward to that.
im down who ever wants me let me know im playing this round
HOMIEPA Wrote:can someone please banned johnny from posting here....Tongue

And I hear there is gonna be a few different crews fighting it out this round so I am looking forward to that.

Oh i sense ban hammer, its been awhile
HOMIEPA Wrote:can someone please banned johnny from posting here....Tongue

Can someone do the same to preston .. oh wait im a mod .. i can ... woooot temp ban on for you preston !!! Tongue

<3 preston

hahahaha
Black__Metal Wrote:Can someone do the same to preston .. oh wait im a mod .. i can ... woooot temp ban on for you preston !!! Tongue

<3 preston

hahahaha

i hate you....lolWink
Pages: 1 2 3