Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: nice try guys. can we switch it back now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this sux. way to many bugs to list... cant sell car, no where to upgrade your level, cant leave crew, ive already won over a 100 races because theres no wait time between racing people. also racing doesnt cost credits. wtf guys is all i hafta say. this aint even a game worth playin. put this version on pogo.com and bring back the midnite challenge...
i have been playing mc for 5yrs and i will never play again with how it currently is just please go back.......:eek:
you also upgrade your car and get raced loose and then u cant race and it takes you days to make up what you lost that race
This is fucking reeedonkculous
old style or i and many others quit
dnb_Fueld Wrote:This is fucking reeedonkculous

Agreed ...

Cres, Ray , Ron

FAIL

need beta testers before you can get everyone to play like this .....

Big mistake starting it up as is ...

why would you without beta testers to sort bugs etc ... dosnt seem to add up
we are the beta testers apprently
Yeah, I guess no one signed up for the beta version. So they decided to implement it by taking the big plunge. At least warn us or something...
SexyJDM Wrote:Yeah, I guess no one signed up for the beta version. So they decided to implement it by taking the big plunge. At least warn us or something...

It says its a 5 day beta test period on the FRONT PAGE when you log in under GAME NEWS.

Right at the TOP. :confused::confused::confused:
admin Wrote:It says its a 5 beta test period on the FRONT PAGE when you log in under GAME NEWS.

Right at the TOP. :confused::confused::confused:

You should know that these fools don't know how to read. :catfight: Hahaha.
Pages: 1 2