Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Please Read, Regards new game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know everyone first reaction to the new game is, F this.

Put can i ask that you please work through the bugs, try all the options in the game and when you find a bug or something you consider and issue post it in the appropriate thread, in a clear and precise manner.

This may not be the mc we want but its the mc we will be working with.

Consulate aka Vaughn
Ray/Cres

Will the winners of this beta round actually get icons? Please, say no...
SexyJDM Wrote:Ray/Cres

Will the winners of this beta round actually get icons? Please, say no...

No they wont, BETA testing is just testing .. there not going to give out icons and prizes for people who can win a round or what not with the amount of bugs in the game ..

testing is for testing purposes only ... no icons or prizes.

so hope you havnt spent anything either haha
:eek:

I just used your credit card to buy 60K credits Johnny...
SexyJDM Wrote::eek:

I just used your credit card to buy 60K credits Johnny...

Rofl .. no you didnt ... i would have received a fone call to make sure it was me .. and a txt confirmation ...

tard
Lol, it was a joke bro. What happened to the sarcasm Johnny?
this MC doesnt work, i just bought a truenoa nd immediately i have been spammed races and now that i am in the negative si can no longer tune my car or purchase fuel, y dont i have the option to decline races??? im practically scrwd over for the session as i can no longer buy parts or cruise or anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... well even if i wanted to test it i couldnt cuz im negative a bunch of money somehow when i logged in and im out of fuel so cant cruise and out calendars so cant work and cant sell my car.
LarryG Wrote:... well even if i wanted to test it i couldnt cuz im negative a bunch of money somehow when i logged in and im out of fuel so cant cruise and out calendars so cant work and cant sell my car.

We are working on it. Sorry for the delay.
im_a_n00b Wrote:this MC doesnt work, i just bought a truenoa nd immediately i have been spammed races and now that i am in the negative si can no longer tune my car or purchase fuel, y dont i have the option to decline races??? im practically scrwd over for the session as i can no longer buy parts or cruise or anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are working on this. Please be patient.
Pages: 1 2