Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cres!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your A Homo!!!! Your "new" Game Idea...stolen From Myspace Can Eat Shit!!!!!
i agree the new mc is gayest shit on the planet and should be banned from my vision
5 DAYS 5 DAYS 5 DAYS....

Cann you not wait 5 days. i reakon its going to be flamen awesome tbhSmile

Once you learn its very very easy. apart from loosing money in races, which now my bankroll is -64000
race the same person over and over

the game sucks yes but its easy as fuck log in waste your credits and log out easy eh they say they want it easyer for new ppl but this will make it harder when they log in to find them selves -200k and have to put out alot of credits to get that over
not anymore, if your the highest level which i am. it sucks tbh, because you cant race anyone!!!!
im same level as you tard thats why iv not got a car cus your annoying me xD
hahaha i wont annoy you we can both tune, and race each other over and over that way we can have highest level.

sorry it sucks only been able to race 1 person
im curious how high i can get my net so we'll see in a bit kk
yeah if you guys like playin with shit that came outta cres ass this is the game for you.....
well im not going to play seriously is thats what you mean but having a laugh at this games expense is deffo fun they cant do anything to us for exploiting bugs as its a beta round anything that can go will go
Pages: 1 2