Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Bugs List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
says you get exp when you get sent a race, but it does count towards your total exp
dnb_Fueld Wrote:says you get exp when you get sent a race, but it does count towards your total exp

where does it say this?
If you go review race's. and someone has sent you a race it says, you've got 3 exp. but you dont get the exp.

Still missing my 1k credits.
I've raced like 50 different people and beat them all, but it still says I only beat 4 players.
Daggermouth Wrote:I've raced like 50 different people and beat them all, but it still says I only beat 4 players.

You have to beat them in an actual race, not because they broke down or ran out of fuel, etc
admin Wrote:You have to beat them in an actual race, not because they broke down or ran out of fuel, etc

okie dokie
dnb_Fueld Wrote:If you go review race's. and someone has sent you a race it says, you've got 3 exp. but you dont get the exp.

Still missing my 1k credits.

Fixed.
Not sure if this is supposed to be like this but...the EXP bar..each time u hit a new level..it doesn't reset the EXP bar...take my EXP atm for example..

Level 9 Experience 19,617/22,800

My bar is like 95% full....even though level 9 starts at like 18,500 EXP...So you can't exactly tell how much through a level you are..yes you can look at the EXP number..but still...Tongue Comes in handy.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Not sure if this is supposed to be like this but...the EXP bar..each time u hit a new level..it doesn't reset the EXP bar...take my EXP atm for example..

Level 9 Experience 19,617/22,800

My bar is like 95% full....even though level 9 starts at like 18,500 EXP...So you can't exactly tell how much through a level you are..yes you can look at the EXP number..but still...Tongue Comes in handy.

Fixed.
admin Wrote:Fixed.

No im still missing my 1k credits.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13