Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Reset Please..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any admin,please reset my account..ive tried everything..i can't get out of where i am...im stuck with $8 in cash..my acc's been stuck since 10mins after game was reset...i need my acc. reset so i can playyy please :]

Thanks in Advance? Tongue
yeh but..i make like $150 per 200 creds.it takes me like 900 of the creds to get enough im's
Its you're fault your in the hole.... You need a government bail out now?
i was testing..it is a beta after all...yes i need a bail out .. lol...i wanna play the beta..aint been able to..:[ sucks. lool. Please President Kao...:]
Thankyou Cres. Much Appreciated. =]
What a noob frog!

me and paul are level 7 allreadySmile

its good you dont get money bfrom winning races. cant get ahead , and i never cheated in beta last round frog. Just everyone else had multis so i decided to race them, made me like 1 bill a race haha. then me and paul just raced ourselfs over and over, and got the higest networth ever achieved lol. cant go higherSmile
i got higher in the beta for Rev.3...so erm....HA.. Tongue
im sure we got the highest you can ever go. networth capped
nah if u watch..the last 3 numbers change...and you can slowly keep getting higher :] i got to the 5..you were at 2...
Pages: 1 2