Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
money isnt gonna work like. to hard to get. before it was way to easy and ppl had trillions so i understand the change but theres gotta be a way we can change working and cruising to be easier than this cuz this makes gettin money to hard. b4 u could be lvl 10 by day 2 and be makin decent money. but im still lvl2 so im makin crap and its makin things difficult being broke the whole time
once you get to level 7 you make millions, i had 1 mill calenders worked 500 and sold out haha
but does it really gotta be this hard to get from 1-3 or w/e lol how the hell u get up to 7 so damn fast im only gettin like 10 exp per race. like 50 races and im outta fuel
im level 5 making fuck all lol...:S..500 models..working 100 creds with 10k calis..sold out lost all im's and made like 20k. :[
Nate your level 5, quit lying all the time.
it says 5.. :S
Yeah after you edited the post hahahHa
all you had to do was say that from the start, you insult me when you lie to me. What your saying is, i think your so stupid that i can say whateva to you and you will belive it..
huh...yes i edited lol...mainly because theres no difference between how much u make at 5 & 7 ...
I've adjusted the working payout slightly. You make a little more money from working now.
Pages: 1 2