Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Anybody help me? :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JavaScript - http://www.midnitechallenge.com/home.php
Inline script thread
Error:
name: ReferenceError
stacktrace: n/a; see opera:config#UserPrefs|Exceptions Have Stacktrace

This is what i get when i click on live chat using Opera..I have to use IE atm to use live chat..and also my Dyno isnt showing up...Any ideas would be appreciated Tongue

Thanks. Big Grin
crazyfrog555 Wrote:JavaScript - http://www.midnitechallenge.com/home.php
Inline script thread
Error:
name: ReferenceError
stacktrace: n/a; see opera:config#UserPrefs|Exceptions Have Stacktrace

This is what i get when i click on live chat using Opera..I have to use IE atm to use live chat..and also my Dyno isnt showing up...Any ideas would be appreciated Tongue

Thanks. Big Grin

The dyno doesn't show up in Opera or in IE?
In Opera..i think its just for me Cres though..because my Opera auto-updated yesterday...and since it updated..i havent been able to see alot of images and java things on opera now...such as the live chat,game timer,dyno and a few other things..i get like 17 java errors on the home page..

IE is fine for it all though...:S
Yo nate , alot of people seem to be having the dyno plot chat thing not loading up ... just up date your java and you should be sweet
i have bro,i googled the info and looked on opera help site..its something to do with new version of this build..a new release is coming tomorrow so its all good i think.If not ill just downgrade again.
oh real .... hrrrrm i duno then ...

ive just been telling people to upgrade java as it always seems to happen to people that its not poping up.seems to do the trick.

ahh well see if the next update works
yeh,i already tried java update..was first thing i did =/
you should have new version of that opera now ?? and its working or nah ?
ohhh yeh...thanks for reminding me joHnny...lmao. will dl it now.