Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 2-25-2010 Updates and Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
crazyfrog555 Wrote:i like your hi's cres,how come you hits dont show up on the game stats? but the victim does? :S

I am God.
Hmm,whats the religion called for worshiping you? because Ray said he was God too..haha
admin Wrote:I am God.

dosnt count, he can swap and change whatever he wants ... let alone stack credits (altho dout he needs credits to hit)
Black__Metal Wrote:dosnt count, he can swap and change whatever he wants ... let alone stack credits (altho dout he needs credits to hit)

Tongue heh
admin Wrote:Tongue heh

lol hes probly got a god account..his creds stay at like -1 or some shit..hahaha
Cres your average at your own game, im higher level than you!!
Hey Cres,i have an idea..a 2nd credit bank,unless u can change the system of the current one..

Allow people to put there normaly/memby creds into the credit bank..but they have to take them back out within 24hours or so or they loose them..It could he helpfull for someone who gets on at 8am in the morning..has 2k creds but cant use them and will end up wasting them..put into bank for a few hours till he can..thoughts?
if your not on it max's out. that simple. to many gimme's in the game.

Trying to make the game fair so people who are no good at the game can run with the people who are good...
Pages: 1 2