Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: NEWB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok well i used to play this game around a year ago and really never got into it...I would play but i was far from being any good at it. Ive decided to come back and try to learn the game and some of its tricks. If anyone would like to help me or give me a few pointers thatd be appreciated.

Thanks
this game is all about HI's now...so learn how to do it... Cool
I don't know much, played back in the day w/1specv and quit in May-June 2003. Use these forums and ask some direct/specific questions and someone will throw in a couple of cents worth. I'll try to help, but all in all I'm a noob like you. There are some pros/vets in here that might give you some direction...
its all changing for this round, so we are all as n00b as you man, enjoy
and racing and HI will be equal apparently.
Unles u are in a good crew the game is about HI ,and yes we are all noobs now
looking forward to these new rules, dont worry man you'll fit straight in, PM me in game if you wanna know anything, same race name as name in forums
Yea same here i may not be as good as HiGhWaY_OFFICER but ill still help if i can,
haha black, im following you round forums, im crap ask anyone,
lol recon everytime i post u r there replying !,hahahaha u r far frm crap ...now i am a perfct exampl of crap dude !If u got MSN send me a PM
Pages: 1 2