Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Error's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
crew roles have no effect.
while hovering over the "whats this" amount for payout on homke invasion it says something like "on a HI you can steal up the payout amount"

WTF .... up to the payout amount maybe ?
Black__Metal Wrote:while hovering over the "whats this" amount for payout on homke invasion it says something like "on a HI you can steal up the payout amount"

WTF .... up to the payout amount maybe ?

How do you expect to steal cash that someone does NOT have??? :confused:
dnb_Fueld Wrote:crew roles have no effect.

Yes they do.
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/ww3.php on line 71

On the WW3 IDE page.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/www/midnitechallenge.com/ww3.php on line 71

On the WW3 IDE page.

Fixed.
I can't even see who has what crew role.

And what's with the old table of people who was the "best" at that crew role? Need a SS of what I'm talking about?
each person in the crew assigns everyone in the crew a role apart from themselves...

Example : I set Racepro as Tuner , Consulate as Racer , Blue as Cruiser , v2point as leader and i cannot set myself. Those roles give me the benefits. :]

Then Racepro has me set as Racer,Consulate tuner,blue cruiser and v2point leader...Those roles benefit him..

Thats how they work now.
admin Wrote:How do you expect to steal cash that someone does NOT have??? :confused:

they had plenty of cash ... i hit them 3 times they had that much cash ... haha ..

Cres im meaning how its worded ...

"you can steal UP the payout amount" that dosnt make scnce ?

*** you can steal UP TO the payout amount *** ????? sounds better ?

or am i just being a tard
Black__Metal Wrote:they had plenty of cash ... i hit them 3 times they had that much cash ... haha ..

Cres im meaning how its worded ...

"you can steal UP the payout amount" that dosnt make scnce ?

*** you can steal UP TO the payout amount *** ????? sounds better ?

or am i just being a tard

yeh your right joHnny,but ive managed to steal way over what the payout says alot of the time..and if they dont have cash..i just get a few cali's.
Pages: 1 2