Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Starting/Ending Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Can you change this please,Currently the rounds start at 2 or 5am UK time and end at midnight or 3am UK time...

Ray did one round where he started it at 9pm UK time and finished it at 7pm UK time..that was better...Maybe try making it better for other people around the world to start and end rounds rather than only US players?
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Can you change this please,Currently the rounds start at 2 or 5am UK time and end at midnight or 3am UK time...

Ray did one round where he started it at 9pm UK time and finished it at 7pm UK time..that was better...Maybe try making it better for other people around the world to start and end rounds rather than only US players?

Hi5 Frog! Big Grin
I agree with you for once.
Suggestions on the actual time?
admin Wrote:Suggestions on the actual time?

Even a couple of hours earlier would make such a difference, yet that might give the US players a disadvantage, Im not too sure, but I just know that the current times are not ideal for Europeans.

To compete you need a good start/finish.
Yet at the current start/ending times thats a big disadvantage for us in the UK and for some in other parts of Europe too.

As the sessions start usually 2am, I think on a Sunday?
I mean thats really not good for us if we have school/college/work at like 8am on the Monday morning...

And as for the finish, Im not too fussed with that, but still it finishes at like Midnight on the Saturday, Im more fussed about the start.
i think good times are like what Ray did last time,maybe 8 or 9pm for start UK time..and finish the same time?
So basically start/end at around Noon PDT
yeah. around that Cres...would be good if it suits you. Tongue
crazyfrog555 Wrote:yeah. around that Cres...would be good if it suits you. Tongue

yeah it depends if thats still good for the players over your side, coz Im sure we can meet somewhere in the middle Big Grin
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Can you change this please,Currently the rounds start at 2 or 5am UK time and end at midnight or 3am UK time...

most of the players are from USA/CANADA yea ??why not keep the base players who play happy as the game also is made from round there.

so in other words this whole thread is about changing the time for nate ??

in that case can we start it at 9am (becasue thats the time i get to work and have just had my 1st coffee) and finish it about 430pm ? (thats a hour before i got home) so it can suit me and vaughn and paul etc + aussies, would also be better for 808 boys aswell.

sounds like a splended idea.
Black__Metal Wrote:most of the players are from USA/CANADA yea ??why not keep the base players who play happy as the game also is made from round there.

so in other words this whole thread is about changing the time for nate ??

in that case can we start it at 9am (becasue thats the time i get to work and have just had my 1st coffee) and finish it about 430pm ? (thats a hour before i got home) so it can suit me and vaughn and paul etc + aussies, would also be better for 808 boys aswell.

sounds like a splended idea.

we arent asking for a drastic change johnny.
just a couple of hours or so, so it can be a bit more balanced.
because as of now it starts like mid evening in US? whiles its at 2AM over here.

this is why i didnt put this in forums myself lol, because you non europeans would jump on us as soon as you read it lol Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5