Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI'ing Limit/Range
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay,not a complaint..HI'ing is easier..i dont care about that..i can deal with that..HI'ing can stay easy for all i care..but one thing that NEEDS putting back in is a HI Limit/Range.At the moment,someone at 200k can hit me at 25mill and rape me down to 2 mill with 2k creds...As i said i dont care about being raped down..its just being able to be hit when im that far ahead..its like being hit from 50k nw and ur at 1bill in Rev.2....

A good HI Range/Limit 10x maybe? Its normally 4x..but 10x sounds better to make it fair for the HI'ers too.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Okay,not a complaint..HI'ing is easier..i dont care about that..i can deal with that..HI'ing can stay easy for all i care..but one thing that NEEDS putting back in is a HI Limit/Range.At the moment,someone at 200k can hit me at 25mill and rape me down to 2 mill with 2k creds...As i said i dont care about being raped down..its just being able to be hit when im that far ahead..its like being hit from 50k nw and ur at 1bill in Rev.2....

A good HI Range/Limit 10x maybe? Its normally 4x..but 10x sounds better to make it fair for the HI'ers too.

i agree, smurfzapper just raped me 400k when hes at like 50k net, that shits outragous! haha
Benton08 Wrote:i agree, smurfzapper just raped me 400k when hes at like 50k net, that shits outragous! haha

ow3d