Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Is this game?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Turning into more of a theft and Hi game?

why do hiers get it so easy but racers get it hard?

Like what im saying, Is Racers if they want top networth there looking at spending around 200k-250k.

So we are working. the rish on us isnt high enough because we cant go anywhere insept for billions, and hiers can still get us. Im just saying this because i worked 5k got hied about 16 times in 5 seconds from 1 guy with 2000 credits. and lost all my money.

I just dont see why we should spend over 200k, hyper inflation btw. and they spend 5k and hi us down so easy. i can get 5 his in a row with 500 credits.

atleast make a hi range, or limit so you dont work to like 1 billion when there 20 mill and can screw you over.

Cres? think about this 1. because the biggest spenders will be the racersSmile
i posted this a couple hours ago in suggestions area...10x HI limit would be more than fine.
just so we have some security so we can spend without been hied and R***D lol.

Because we have spend 150k just on racing
ive spent 175k on racing..25k on working so far...I wanna spend another 50k at least on working but i cant get past 100mill without gettign raped from a 500k networther'rr.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:i posted this a couple hours ago in suggestions area...10x HI limit would be more than fine.

Oh sweet, I never seen that bro haha.

Yeah or lower because to get to 1 billion. you will spend 100k or around that, They spend 10k and can get to the range and go fr gold haha
ive spent atleast 150k on racing, and 20k on working.

Yeah exactly like the hi range at 200k is about 2 million. so we have to work to how much to get out of hi range haha
there is no HI range atm..but if it was 10x then yeh someone at 200k can hit a max of 2mill which is good...atm i can jump to 100mill networth and get raped easily :/
i reakon it should be made atleast 5 or 6. since we spend atleast 50 % more then they do.

I worked to 50 mill, and got hied to 6 mill in a few seconds lol. and he was at 600k.
im not bothered about the limit..but 10% seemed fair for HI'ers..8x then maybe?
defintly think hi needs adjustment,

Putting a range on hi doesnt fix an unfair system.

like i allways says you dont put a bandaid on a severed artery
Pages: 1 2 3