Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Promoting MC - Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think everyone needs to come together with some ideas on how we can advertise the game, and get it back to its peak.

And I dont know about all of you but it will make the gameplay 5x better Smile

So here we go, Im starting off with a couple.

- Why dont we make an advertisement banner?
We can make an Advertisement banner, and give it to all members to attach to their signatures for other forums, or for any other websites etc, just spread it about. So if theres and good Graphics Editors, then that would be cool! Smile

- Competitions For Referals
I think the fact that referring people could earn them credits, would encourage people even more to tell their friends and use any way possible to get the game advertised. So Nate, get your finger out Tongue

So its your turn! Whats your ideas?
Banners - Yes...

Referrals for credits is a problem as people would make multi's to collect the credits. We tried that before.

Any other ideas? Share them up!
make a facebook ad, i always click on the ads on the right for the games
fast_fry Wrote:make a facebook ad, i always click on the ads on the right for the games

There is a facebook club for MC?
you can join it and share the link on it... Smile
it shows u the TS car too, first time i seen it.

EDIT- Another idea, make it so that if you have any referals, that buy creds, you get a percentage of that too.
So that can encourage people to refer REAL people and not just build up an army of multi referrals lol.
Benton08 Wrote:EDIT- Another idea, make it so that if you have any referals, that buy creds, you get a percentage of that too.
So that can encourage people to refer REAL people and not just build up an army of multi referrals lol.

is already there .... well was in the last version of MC ... not too sure about this new version.
Black__Metal Wrote:is already there .... well was in the last version of MC ... not too sure about this new version.

Yeah I thought that!
Yeah but in the last version they froze the Referal bit, so it never really had a chance to take a good effect did it?
Jess also made a good point on Live Chat there.
That stuff like the FAQs are pretty outdated.
Things like them should be updated along with the game itself, so newbies that get stuff arent reading old FAQs, get pissed off and stop playing right away.
If anyone is going to make banners a size would be a nice place to start.
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:If anyone is going to make banners a size would be a nice place to start.

when i use GIMP i usually click new, and choose one of the default sizes, Im sure theres a banner one there.
Benton08 Wrote:Yeah I thought that!
Yeah but in the last version they froze the Referal bit, so it never really had a chance to take a good effect did it?

becasue no1 refered people to the game and got them to join ....

for most people MC is there dirty lil secret haha.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8