Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: May i know when the Cash Prize will be sent out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
on topic ppl ...

just saw cres online ..hit him up with a pm asking him to adres every1 in here and give us the low down .. nothing back and odvisly nothing posted.
hes always on forums + ingame,never replies much anymore :[
Etter24 Wrote:you still have no idea what you are talking about after all this time lol?

i never once claimed a prize, just took credits for all my winnings, that is how i won so many icons lots of free creds lol

i see you finally got some icons thank god there are only 8 people playing now a days otherwise you might still be claiming you dont care Smile

Hello there old friend. Hope everything is coming along well with your new addition Smile
Etter24 Wrote:you still have no idea what you are talking about after all this time lol?

i never once claimed a prize, just took credits for all my winnings, that is how i won so many icons lots of free creds lol

i see you finally got some icons thank god there are only 8 people playing now a days otherwise you might still be claiming you dont care Smile

SHE LIVES! and lol,i got told you got yours,i got told you sang and rowan got them so stfu girly. go back to your barbies. ahaha <3
Pages: 1 2 3