Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: latest version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it just me or is this game now impossible for newbies?
i admit i have never paid much attention to the best ways to play i used to just race and race some more, but you now cant get anywhere without running out of money
to race, you sometimes lose and it steals all your money
to steal you get caught and takes even more money

so no matter what i do i run out of money, and of course have no models so have to spend a huge number of credits to get going again

makes for an all round shit game for me
actually this game is even easier for noobs,you race someone who has already got hundreds of losses..you can also cruise without a car...its very easy this new version tbf.
DRFTIN Wrote:is it just me or is this game now impossible for newbies?
i admit i have never paid much attention to the best ways to play i used to just race and race some more, but you now cant get anywhere without running out of money

so no matter what i do i run out of money, and of course have no models so have to spend a huge number of credits to get going again

i cant talk as i havnt really tryed racing etc ...

but you just gotta work out best way to do it ...

once your off the ground you should be sweet ...

just do what i do bro .. hit lol ...

but anyways good to see you alive still bra
DRFTIN Wrote:is it just me or is this game now impossible for newbies?

Its actually alot better, people are still able to do well.
even noobs haha

But one thing they need to sort before someone else sorts it for them. Is owing credits or money to people.

As it does state in prizes. Credits will be added into your credit bank before the next round, to use to further in money or the game.

We spend our own hard worked money into it, we really dont want to wait to get credits.

I think cres should give out the credits, he is allways online now. which is good to see.
i got most of mine..probly just a few he missed..be patient.
Yeah normally they are on to it quite fast. last few times its been staright away haha.

But i suppose if everyone keeps sending messages and emails, and support tickets.

I would be exactly the same, Wake up in the morning 300 messages, i would be like nah you guys can wait haha.

This would be one of the best online text based games ive played. They should be working hard to keep it that way, especially when real money comes into it.SmileSmileSmileSmile
it depends, took me few tries but once u figure out how to play and the best strategy its easy as long as u make sure not to run out of $$ lol