Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Mods :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Black__Metal ~ Active
calder12 ~ Inactive
crazyfrog555 ~ Active
dnb_Fueld ~ Active
LuDe ~ Inactive
o_O_MIDORI_O_o ~ Inactive
panda ~ Old Account.
PANDAhumpnMONKEY ~ Inactive
rom3o™ ~ Inactive
romeo ~ Old Account.
Summit_Racing ~ Inactive
teet ~ Sometimes on.
Victorious ~ Inactive

May I suggest editing this too players that actually still play the game,who are on regularly-ish.This at least shows the new players who they can look to ingame etc. Ive been getting plenty of messeges from new players in PM's and Live Chat..Just think maybe it could help as 90% of the mods don't play anymore or don't even come on here. :]
there dosnt really seem a need for all of those mods ...

(no offnce to anyone above)

but forumes are not as busy as they used to be back when everyone was apointed etc ...

could just cut the numbers down ?
thats what i was pretty much on about..cutting out those inactive lol.
i 2nd that motion ...
Black__Metal Wrote:i 2nd that motion ...

for once.
yeah i looked at that list a coupel of days ago and didnt know most the names lol
Cut em and make me a mod haha
being a mod aint all its cracked up to be, the unlimited credits are nice and all, could do more tho
dnb_Fueld Wrote:being a mod aint all its cracked up to be, the unlimited credits are nice and all, could do more tho

hahahahahaha.vaughn has a point (apart frm the creds haha)
dnb_Fueld Wrote:being a mod aint all its cracked up to be, the unlimited credits are nice and all, could do more tho

the unlimited free credits are ok ... but the fat lot of cash that comes in the mail every month for being is a mod has to be the best of the all ... :mail:

it pays for my smokes Confusedmoke:, booze for me :drinking: and the booze for the other mods :beerchug: with ease ....
Pages: 1 2