Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy XIII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Black__Metal Wrote:better then anything you come up with .... prehaps a battle in flames is in order then ...

:woot: ima eat my :popcorn: and watch you gurls hava :gayfight: with hopefully abit of :chair: or even some Confusedtick: , and if its shit your gna get some :Throw:
fast_fry Wrote::woot: ima eat my :popcorn: and watch you gurls hava :gayfight: with hopefully abit of :chair: or even some Confusedtick: , and if its shit your gna get some :Throw:

hahah nice emoticons!
Paul = ghey :eek:
Black__Metal Wrote:better then anything you come up with .... prehaps a battle in flames is in order then ...

No... its just some fun man chill out haha
Black__Metal Wrote:Paul = ghey :eek:

then i better :bowdown1: to Jman the ghey king
fast_fry Wrote:then i better :bowdown1: to Jman the ghey king

should be me :bowdown1: to you ...

arnt you known as the Jesus/God of the Ghey world bro ?
Black__Metal Wrote:should be me :bowdown1: to you ...

arnt you known as the Jesus/God of the Ghey world bro ?

I got told you read the "Benders Bible" Johnny :eek:
haha Tongue
Benton08 Wrote:I got told you read the "Benders Bible" Johnny :eek:
haha Tongue

Oh sorry did you want me to return that copy you let me borrow ?
Black__Metal Wrote:Oh sorry did you want me to return that copy you let me borrow ?

may aswell give it straight back t me,hes been borrowing it off me to beat off over the pretty pictures ahaha.
Black__Metal Wrote:Oh sorry did you want me to return that copy you let me borrow ?

How can it be mine, on the back page it says, "property of the frog" ? :confused:
hahahaha <3 nate
Pages: 1 2 3 4