Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 3/23/2010 Offline Racing Proposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are thinking of changing offline racing, where if you are offline and someone challenges you, you do not use fuel/nitrous/tires.

That way, the people online that ARE racing don't get DNF's from those that are out of fuel/nitrous/tires.

Thoughts?
admin Wrote:We are thinking of changing offline racing, where if you are offline and someone challenges you, you do not use fuel/nitrous/tires.

That way, the people online that ARE racing don't get DNF's from those that are out of fuel/nitrous/tires.

Thoughts?

hmm,yeah thats good because it means the newer starters who dont know how to get out of a car can still have a chance and not get raced 5000+ times in a couple hours for exp and what not.Make it so it doesnt use as much as the cars tune too..because if you race someone enough..there tune up will get lower and lower...like 80% costs like $15,000 to tune up..and if you race someone like 1k times or more..then its gonna get very expensive for them and they won't be able to tune up..
admin Wrote:We are thinking of changing offline racing, where if you are offline and someone challenges you, you do not use fuel/nitrous/tires.

Thoughts?

sounds like a good idea from my view

Thoughts?

I likey, makes it more challengin to come on and spam race ur creds.
This would be a good change to the racing/spamming.

I mean really, there's nothing to lose from this new change, if implemented...

The spammers/racers won't have to worry about those stupid DNF races. The ones being spammed don't have to worry about having enough fuel to cover all the spams they get (those like just_matt, Mavrik, and ZeN_MaStEr)
terrible change. unlimited fuel and what not for everyone. they gotta work just like every one else if they want free wins. terrible idea. now ur makin it that much harder to be actually good at this game when everyones even
LarryG Wrote:terrible change. unlimited fuel and what not for everyone. they gotta work just like every one else if they want free wins. terrible idea. now ur makin it that much harder to be actually good at this game when everyones even

you make a good point ...
LarryG Wrote:terrible change. unlimited fuel and what not for everyone. they gotta work just like every one else if they want free wins. terrible idea. now ur makin it that much harder to be actually good at this game when everyones even

Yeah, I agree with you. I was just thinking about it from the standpoint of those who get spammed like crazy. It must suck to lose all that fuel and have to repair a car with like 10% reliability, lol.

Another thought that came to me was we wouldn't get free wins from them anymore (if they run out of fuel, we would never technically lose a race from them). So, yeah. I think the offline spamming is perfect the way it is right now.

I vote for not implementing this idea!
SexyJDM Wrote:Yeah, I agree with you. I was just thinking about it from the standpoint of those who get spammed like crazy. It must suck to lose all that fuel and have to repair a car with like 10% reliability, lol.

Another thought that came to me was we wouldn't get free wins from them anymore (if they run out of fuel, we would never technically lose a race from them). So, yeah. I think the offline spamming is perfect the way it is right now.

I vote for not implementing this idea!

simple,add the 'Get Out' button back,people just sell cars anyway...

Thoughts?

this change alone is not enough to rectify the current problems with spam racing.
Pages: 1 2