Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Test n tune and dyno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
But how much time do you have to put in in order for 'timing' and that stuff? New combos? etc. Personally, I think in this 'ultimate racing game' there is NO emphasis in racing and continual incentives for thievery.
EXACTLY...No doubt..
Quote:But how much time do you have to put in in order for 'timing' and that stuff? New combos? etc. Personally, I think in this 'ultimate racing game' there is NO emphasis in racing and continual incentives for thievery.

timing? none, since rev 2 started i ditched that bullshit, it doesnt mean a thing, that clock confused me when i tried to hi so i said [censored] it... i still get hits tho, timing = bullshit

newcombos? i've been using the same combos since i learned how to hi

as for the racing element there is plenty of incentive... obviously or you would be a thief correct?
yea..but this session all combos are erased
I didn't really think there were really any new things involved with HIs. I realize that some players have different combos than what is widely known and for that I am all on board that there is skill/time involved.
I don't turn to HI cuz when I work I am guaranteed to make as little or as much $$ depending on skill level, calendars to sell, etc. The same can't be said when you HI. I race to help a crew...top crew gets nothing now. Top HI guy gets $$ and admiration from all the MC community. Sleepwalker did a hell of a job getting almost 10k wins and you won't hardly hear anything about that.
yea...what crew you in then ?
As of the end of last round I am in BB4L.
nice..would you b interested in joining my crew?
Quote:I didn't really think there were really any new things involved with HIs. I realize that some players have different combos than what is widely known and for that I am all on board that there is skill/time involved.
I don't turn to HI cuz when I work I am guaranteed to make as little or as much $$ depending on skill level, calendars to sell, etc. The same can't be said when you HI. I race to help a crew...top crew gets nothing now. Top HI guy gets $$ and admiration from all the MC community. Sleepwalker did a hell of a job getting almost 10k wins and you won't hardly hear anything about that.

to be honest.. i dont race because i dont have the patience... i could do it but why? like i said you can race all round, get hit 4 times last day and it will be for nothing, or you could chill all round and hit 4 times on the last day and end up placing...
*shrugs*
I'm not sure how much I'm really going to be playing next round. Just like Shadow said...you have to race alot to get anywhere. Whereas I can just HI for a few minutes a day and get some NW. :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9