Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: yo ron.. check this out ppl who have won prize creds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when u win 3rd place u get 60k creds and 2nd place get u 120k. am i correct or no? ron says 100$ prize creds = 48k and im pretty sure hes wrong on that one.. unless it was changed
from the days i used to spend $100 got 60k ?
Depends how generous they are being haha.
I used to get 48k when i got 100$ and 200$ was 96k
You only get 60k from 100$ if you actually buy the creds, because 60k includes the free 12k for buying 100$ worth. I never understood why 100$ of prize creds isn't the same, but that's just what I've been told ages ago.
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Depends how generous they are being haha.
I used to get 48k when i got 100$ and 200$ was 96k

yeah it is..$100 = 48k. theyve changed it all.
v2pointOH Wrote:You only get 60k from 100$ if you actually buy the creds, because 60k includes the free 12k for buying 100$ worth. I never understood why 100$ of prize creds isn't the same, but that's just what I've been told ages ago.

haha neither did i untill i actually red the words. you get 12k more credits then blah blah.. Bit silly but ohwell haha.

300$ isnt even much. you always spend more then the prize haha
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:haha neither did i untill i actually red the words. you get 12k more credits then blah blah.. Bit silly but ohwell haha.

300$ isnt even much. you always spend more then the prize haha

Not necessarily. I won a session only buying $50 worth of credits. But that's cause no one was really "going" for first.
Big_Bang Wrote:Not necessarily. I won a session only buying $50 worth of credits. But that's cause no one was really "going" for first.

that was rev.2...$50 get you nowhere now..when your making 12-14mill at level 30 with 2.5k im's lool.