Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Would like a top crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey if any real good crews are setting up i ask for a spot...race name is halo2master, skill level was 18, win/loss was 1700/105 last session, got 26th rank at the end i think
i got rank 26
I am asking you to join...we are going for top 3
i dont want to go for top 3....ive one for top 3 already...i want top...btw romeo i wasnt sure cuz with 10 seconds left it said i was in 26th
We are going for top..If we cant get there then a sure 2nd!
lol make ur dam mind up boy top 3 or top? and he is saying he is not taking anything less then top so why would u say second and 3rd to begin with lol
thank you 200...maybe he will get the pic now...i actually just saw slide's midniterz post and im going to join up with them if he accepts me
god damn..sorry...200 u wanna join up?
nah no thanks. if i do decide to race im going to join some one my friends crew caus ehe asked me or im gonna join the crew he is joining cause we was talking about it this morning. but really im probably gonna be hiing all session cause i wanan get better at it, cause im tired of racign all the time its boring
ok............
Pages: 1 2