Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: April thefts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have successfully broken into the vehicle and make a clean getaway. No one witnessed the event.The vehicle has been placed in your garage.
4/21 3:55amspdracr069 Theft$67,747
not bad for lvl 1 lool
number / NW / timming etc ...

any info would help me hard out, pm it or txt me it if u dnt wanna post haha
thats what i'm saying lol i havent been able to do shit the past couple rounds but i do plan on coming back to race for couple rounds due to my money is coming back to me lol so i will be dropping some money within the next couple rounds....dont know when i'm doing it but i am coming back to get my blue thumb
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:thats what i'm saying lol i havent been able to do shit the past couple rounds but i do plan on coming back to race for couple rounds due to my money is coming back to me lol so i will be dropping some money within the next couple rounds....dont know when i'm doing it but i am coming back to get my blue thumb

that was random as fuck?
yea i know just spur of the moment type shit lol but it's all good lol
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:yea i know just spur of the moment type shit lol but it's all good lol

you gonna drop $250 for top crew aree ya? lmao
when i spend i'll drop 300 need be
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:when i spend i'll drop 300 need be

waste..spent $125-$150 .. get 2nd/3rd then use the prize creds + maybe $100 max.
0_o . . . .
thats true lol but when i do it i want to go hard lol

and hard is what i intend to do