Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Racepro/Graeme you miss the end of round again? what a waste of credits you used for your so called last round on MC ever...

Lol and i think i missed the whole 7 end of days!.....

Couldnt be fucked tbh, This games getting Old real fast, Admin/Morad are never online. Never comment to our problems, With the game. How the fuck are you gonna make MC better if you dont log in and talk!. Good as service.

IF me paul black Vaughn and some other, Came and played we would own all your asses. NZ FTW.

But NZ has better things to do, Drink, Drugs, Fuckin sexy BlondesBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Mount is bad! Paul Pm me your number ill give you a txt,
congrtz all ....

haha hardout gray wish i sorta had time to play these days.

blondies FTW

and ill flick you pauls number now bo
027 8125418
im keen to come back for a nz crew Smile
my mrs can be the 5th member haha
fast_fry Wrote:027 8125418
im keen to come back for a nz crew Smile
my mrs can be the 5th member haha

i hooked him up with my number, yours, vaughns and simons bro ... haha

yours mrs plays ?
Black__Metal Wrote:i hooked him up with my number, yours, vaughns and simons bro ... haha

yours mrs plays ?

im his mrs.
haha id love to see Graeme race again,he said that last round was his last ever,and he swore hed never play again hahahaha.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:haha id love to see Graeme race again,he said that last round was his last ever,and he swore hed never play again hahahaha.

if we have to run a NZ crew to show everyone up. Then we should.

I wont be racing nore playing. For a while so yeah.....MC is gay:gayfight:
Pages: 1 2 3