Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Next Sesion 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Luck Midnight Challenge People HAVE "FUN"
hi bot.
Lmao im no bot bro i been play mc for like 1 session lmao makes me a "narb" atm
advertisng in sig? random posts..
Ishmeet Wrote:Good Luck Midnight Challenge People HAVE "FUN"

Issshhhhhh!!! lol so you liking this game eh? I'll see ya next round for sure!!!

Frog, just because he's new you think he is a bot or multi... lol hush now....he aint like you that's for sure!
jenifuhr Wrote:Issshhhhhh!!! lol so you liking this game eh? I'll see ya next round for sure!!!

Frog, just because he's new you think he is a bot or multi... lol hush now....he aint like you that's for sure!

lol.. thx yea ill see both u in a lil bit fo sure
jenifuhr Wrote:Issshhhhhh!!! lol so you liking this game eh? I'll see ya next round for sure!!!

he joins forums,first thing he does is put adv. links in his sig. then post the most random voting thread?
jenifuhr Wrote:..he aint like you that's for sure!

Yea nate gets noticed and wins, duno who that chap is, dnt realy care Tongue
fast_fry Wrote:Yea nate gets noticed and wins, duno who that chap is, dnt realy care Tongue

hahahahaha Tongue :ladys-man: :jerry:
Ishmeet Wrote:Good Luck Midnight Challenge People HAVE "FUN"

i would change your sig.... could get ya banned, due to the amount of bots that are around probly for the best ....