Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Bank credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The credits I got for winning top boost weren't put into my bank. They were just put into my regular credits place. I haven't used them yet. Let me know whatsup.
same with c-martin
Same goes for me. Yet to touch those credits. Please put it in the credit bank as stated that the game winnings could be used/withdraw anytime. Thanks Ray/Ron/Cres.
also c-martins crew has the red thumb for winning top crew again last round ..should be Constulates crew
MatBond Wrote:Same goes for me. Yet to touch those credits. Please put it in the credit bank as stated that the game winnings could be used/withdraw anytime. Thanks Ray/Ron/Cres.

invite me to your crew!!! im hing as well this season
Same for me, also i dont have my IDE added.
any change in this ?
Ray, its almost the end of the session....im losing all my crts for being a member by having all the win credits not in the bank....all 86k credits should be in the bank ray....thanks.
MatBond Wrote:Ray, its almost the end of the session....im losing all my crts for being a member by having all the win credits not in the bank....all 86k credits should be in the bank ray....thanks.

use them up,bank no more. Smile
Ronald_Type-R Wrote:Hi everyone Smile

To those who are having this problem, can you just reply in this thread and shout out your username? I'll be online all the time today, so as soon as I get your username, I will take care of this issue and transfer your credits to the credit bank. Thanks guys!

Ronald

Thanks Ronald. You've tranferred all my remaining crts to the bank. However, dont forget that I'm a member and gets 20 crts every 5 minutes. That's 240 crts every hour = 2000 crts every 8 hours = potentially 6,000 crts per day. Times that with the game days say 10 days = 60,000 crts im missing since day 1 as it doesn't get topped-up as the winning crts sits there till today.

At least I should get 2,000 crts per day for 10 days = 20,000 crts put in the bank?

Thanks again Ron/Ray!

Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2