Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ray Cres Ronald!!!! Come on guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right!.

Ron Ray Cres.

2 rounds ago i won top networth,
Top Driver
- GANGSTA_PIMP $127,668,496

I was owed 300$ worth of credits. I got those credits but i asked if i could have them put into my credit bank because they were sitting in my credits. and i didnt want too use them that round.

The round ended and i still had 180k in my bank. if you could please put those credits into my bank would be appreciated. Because i lost them because the round ended.

ThanksSmile

Also i red a comment about credits arnt getting put into credit bank? Why its a good way to keep ahold of credits if you have something planned and cant play for a few rounds!.
good luck man
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Right!.

Ron Ray Cres.

2 rounds ago i won top networth,
Top Driver
- GANGSTA_PIMP $127,668,496

I was owed 300$ worth of credits. I got those credits but i asked if i could have them put into my credit bank because they were sitting in my credits. and i didnt want too use them that round.

The round ended and i still had 180k in my bank. if you could please put those credits into my bank would be appreciated. Because i lost them because the round ended.

ThanksSmile

Also i red a comment about credits arnt getting put into credit bank? Why its a good way to keep ahold of credits if you have something planned and cant play for a few rounds!.

Graeme,the bank isnt being removed soon apparently so thats probly why they aren't adding it in..you should of used all the credits in the round you had them...everyone else had to.