Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Buying tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, last couple of times I've bought tires I've had this problem.
I buy the tires, it says installed and displays bought tire as installed and 100%. Sometimes i tnt aswell (and it displays prper times).
Anywho, i don't know when but i notice that once i start racing it's back to the ones that i replaced, theyre at 70-80% :S and my car runs shit.
Anyone had this? or know a solution?
errr..how many times do you race? depending on how fast your car is..the tires wont last very long anyway.
i was in chassis but dont think its that^^ was around 5races, hasnt happened again
:gayfight:Weird...
Gos Wrote:Ok, last couple of times I've bought tires I've had this problem.
I buy the tires, it says installed and displays bought tire as installed and 100%. Sometimes i tnt aswell (and it displays prper times).
Anywho, i don't know when but i notice that once i start racing it's back to the ones that i replaced, theyre at 70-80% :S and my car runs shit.
Anyone had this? or know a solution?

Hey GOS, on your chasis car, if you have any upgraded parts on it, the tires wont last long. At least mine don't. I have to replace my tires on my chasis car every 4-7 races because they dont last long at all, that's why I am never really in it unless someone is trying to race me when I am in my stock car and they steal my models, I just switch to my chasis car so I don't lose. I think that should probably be fixed because it is really lame. I am going to post about that in the other forum about things that can be improved or what ever.
Robin_Hood Wrote:Hey GOS, on your chasis car, if you have any upgraded parts on it, the tires wont last long. At least mine don't. I have to replace my tires on my chasis car every 4-7 races because they dont last long at all, that's why I am never really in it unless someone is trying to race me when I am in my stock car and they steal my models, I just switch to my chasis car so I don't lose. I think that should probably be fixed because it is really lame. I am going to post about that in the other forum about things that can be improved or what ever.

Yeah I've got max upgrades, mines giving me 40-60 maybe more races now. Request to keep robin's chassis in current condition, his models like me better anyway =)