Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Raymond or Cres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this is very important....

You can see who many referrals we have done.
I know the bug was to do with referring people.

If you could please look into my account you will see i have had no referals, or given anyone referals. I did not cheat.

I have been set up by other players that have cheated so they could continue playing the game and not being caught. I know the players that have done this and would like you to talk to me.

Hence why i have been getting so grumpy because i know this is a set up. By new players that havent even been here a month!

Thanks
You should be able to look into accounts alot more thurally then you have, because you are seriously banning me for spending my own money! Ask people ray! Instead of believing players that are new to the game, and actually ripping you off for crying out loud.

You should be able to see who i am talking about!
Or atleast provide proof of me cheating or post SS that you have of messages i have sent of myself saying i was cheating?

Because seriously i wouldnt be going off like this if i had of cheated, and i would of said too you now that i cheated.

Show me SS of the posts you have so i can have a look. Because i will be able to tell, and everyone lse will be able to tll if they are all a joke to get me banned ok.
Game owners can you please talk to grey and get this sorted, if you guys are banning him or hearsay then there is something wrong. you wont say what he has been banned for, only he cheated?? (which half the mc population does in 1 way or anther) and i know he has spent a shitload over the past year on mc so would be a shame for your pockets,