Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Car worth and running.. do not understand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok say I have a car that is worth 1.8 million with only PR mods and Dampers and [censored] and I race a person that has a networth of like 240,000 (This has already happened) I run a 9.6 and they run a 9.5 how is this possible... Am i missing something??
he could be say 3-4 lvl's higher then you, and has only got PR parts, and tuned well. very possible, ive done it myself
ahhh yes... the glory of the sleeper cars. if mc ever changes back to where sleeper cars are viable, i'd instantly ditch thieving and start doing that again. :p

with that said... i'm still advocating to get rid of the 7-day name change rule!!!! :mad:
yeah keep up the work man, you'll get that rule very soon, but yeah sleepers was good times, getting to liek lvl 25+ haha and being like 300k dam those were good times
being lvl 25 abd 30k NW was the good times...beating people with NW in the mils and you have 30k and smoke them...that was awesome... Cool
i loved those days. mustang, nw of 35k, lvl of 24, running 9.5's lolz
jsut the days of buying teh stang for 2500, dam now we need 3400 to start a car
yeah, but who says that u can't still make a sleeper car?!?! lol... i mean, u could be level 18-20, and use a stock EF, and only buy gas and nos, and have a NW of like 10K if u really wanted to.lol. Wink
All about lvls ...and yea bring back the 2500 stang !
i know...those days where you would start with 5k instead of 2k... Cool
Pages: 1 2