Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: asd asd asd asd asd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Angie stop being such a strict mod..ruins the forums. Tongue

Ishmeet stop creating pointless threads...thats my job fool. Rolleyes

Ron/Version stop posting pointless replies.....thats also my job bro. :gayfight:

love you joHnny <3

:postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:
i gotta doooo what i gotta do
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Angie stop being such a strict mod..ruins the forums. Tongue

Ishmeet stop creating pointless threads...thats my job fool. Rolleyes

Ron/Version stop posting pointless replies.....thats also my job bro. :gayfight:

love you joHnny <3

:postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:

Guess ur Gunna have to find another job? Tongue
the only pointless thing in these forums is you nate....Your endless nagging on what other people say like you own the forum? Your constant making up storys about one thing or another .You lie so much you cant even remember what you lied about so you havta lie again to cover up the lies you cant remember.I mean seriously don't you have anything at all better to do then talk all the bullshit you do? oh btw hows your pregnant girlfriend?
preg gf ??? didnt know guys could gt preg .. guess you learn something new every day haha.
lol
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:the only pointless thing in these forums is you nate....Your endless nagging on what other people say like you own the forum? Your constant making up storys about one thing or another .You lie so much you cant even remember what you lied about so you havta lie again to cover up the lies you cant remember.I mean seriously don't you have anything at all better to do then talk all the bullshit you do? oh btw hows your pregnant girlfriend?

Hey Jess, I don't have to explain nothing to you,yes im lying about my girlfriend being pregnant.. Rolleyes LOL. Like I care if you beleive me or not haha.
heres a idea ... Johnny for Admin Smile
Seriously thats all you got Nate?
new guy here....

if tokk's name is Ang, whats caddy girl's name? is it jess?
Pages: 1 2