Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Summerbabi SheMale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ROFLMAO.. yea its about as fucked as the rest of the game.Thing that damn chat needs an exorcist or someshit along with alotta people in mcTongue
the person could be confused. im going with the person being a female, she came into the chat one night and said she was drunk and getting her pussy aten, so im going with female who loves negative attention.

not to rain on yall parade but on the outside looking in, shes winning cuz if she does like negative attention..... well yall are playing right into it.

im not going to lie but i dont like gays... out in public u can be gay all u want but dont be gay around me, directed at me, or even associated with me. when gay bashers come around i want u taking all the hits. lesbians i dont mind
roflmao the whole point is the fact as this isnt a female or a male its a multi of some punk that has nothing better to do then react on his split personalitys
Multi Shemale Confused SOB
why has it not come on here to say anything ?
to afraid??? or its really a multi rofl
with all shit summer talks on the chat thing i figured she was a real gangsta until yesterday when she said MC was boring and got off to play WOW. i thought WOW was Women Of Wrestling. she informed me she was going to play world of warcraft.

gangsta card has been pulled...
CaptainSS Wrote:with all shit summer talks on the chat thing i figured she was a real gangsta until yesterday when she said MC was boring and got off to play WOW. i thought WOW was Women Of Wrestling. she informed me she was going to play world of warcraft.

gangsta card has been pulled...

Lol that's funny as hell SS. I would have to agree world of warcraft is about 1000000000000000 times gayer than MC Big Grin i wouldn't be caught dead playing "wow"
Robin_Hood Wrote:Lol that's funny as hell SS. I would have to agree world of warcraft is about 1000000000000000 times gayer than MC Big Grin i wouldn't be caught dead playing "wow"

i cant belive people play wow i mean game seems for "nerds"
Ishmeet Wrote:"nerds"

EXACTLY
Pages: 1 2 3