Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Summerbabi SheMale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hahahah u shemale Big Grin
No doubt, This freako dunno if its a he or a she. one minute the bitch is suckin dick a minute later its eatin pussy i mean i know about bi sexuals but damn it man.And he/ she gotta mouth full of shit constantly callin people out like lil ghetto corner tramp. ( my guns bigger then yours bullshit)I bet it is since im not equiped with a dick.While you out there holloring for a dolla make the choice to stay off that crack pipe that gives you the balls to be so witty. Gotta love KBG's they make the game intresting.
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:No doubt, This freako dunno if its a he or a she. one minute the bitch is suckin dick a minute later its eatin pussy i mean i know about bi sexuals but damn it man.And he/ she gotta mouth full of shit constantly callin people out like lil ghetto corner tramp. ( my guns bigger then yours bullshit)I bet it is since im not equiped with a dick.While you out there holloring for a dolla make the choice to stay off that crack pipe that gives you the balls to be so witty. Gotta love KBG's they make the game intresting.

Tru Dat i USally Dont Start Stuff up But Shes The Most Gayess Person To Piss me off
puffff pufffff passss
Damn i figured for as much as she / he talks shit in the game that they would jump on this chance... guess maybe it is a multi Smile
tiz a muiltie .. .for sure it had to be ...

hahahahaha to the other posts in this thread, funny reading indeed
roflmao, damn I was actually lookin forward to the shit talkin bitch to come in here since that damn chat window in mc moves way to fast and is way to small to get a point across, And half the time you in the middle of one hell of a bitch session then all the sudden WTF the chats gone!!!!!!!!!!!!
"LMAO@ILUV2XLR8'S" 1st post.
____bumps Shrugs____ :d
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:roflmao, damn I was actually lookin forward to the shit talkin bitch to come in here since that damn chat window in mc moves way to fast and is way to small to get a point across, And half the time you in the middle of one hell of a bitch session then all the sudden WTF the chats gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

its true .... or the other side of the coin .. you dont wanna type in it or see it and you keep hitting that 'X' but that fucker keeps on popping the shit back up .. wtf ?!?!
Pages: 1 2 3