Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's running?
your mum is running :d
Tokkiez Wrote:your mum is running :d

worst comment you have ever made
Tokkiez Wrote:your mum is running :d

Warn yourself for pointless/potentially abusive comment please.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Warn yourself for pointless/potentially abusive comment please.

rofl ... frog = banned ? lol
lol sorry nate but i had to leave but sorry about the HI one you lol....i found a good number for home offline .i want to know who is seriously playing next round cause i know i want to try to get my blue thumb so therefore i need to know know who is racing and is willing to help me get my long over due blue thumb lol .no shit mike is the person who i was going to ask to come back to help me lol get at me in game nate .
lehua768 Wrote:lol sorry nate but i had to leave but sorry about the HI one you lol....i found a good number for home offline .i want to know who is seriously playing next round cause i know i want to try to get my blue thumb so therefore i need to know know who is racing and is willing to help me get my long over due blue thumb lol .no shit mike is the person who i was going to ask to come back to help me lol get at me in game nate .

hi bot.

Edit: Hi bot that knows my name.
lehua768 Wrote:lol sorry nate but i had to leave but sorry about the HI one you lol....i found a good number for home offline .i want to know who is seriously playing next round cause i know i want to try to get my blue thumb so therefore i need to know know who is racing and is willing to help me get my long over due blue thumb lol .no shit mike is the person who i was going to ask to come back to help me lol get at me in game nate .

who is this?
dosnt seem like a bot to me ...

altho advertising in game ... hrrrrrrrm ...

angie .. ban em lol
just go tback from moving. I havent been on in days. Banning now
Pages: 1 2