Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: New icon....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think there should be an icon for Top Burner

who ever screws people the most in one session and it should be a vote type deal if possible. Everyone gets a day to vote after the session ends in the forums and the icon can look like a little flame.

And if you get the top Burner icon it pretty much shows you cant be trusted Smile
I know who deserves this icon... he can even get stars on top of it every round... muahahaha!
dude if thats the case im going to apply for this icon. Bahaha
would be me.

im the shiz.

sorry to burst the bubble but new icons wont happen ...

we had a massive thing on this kinda stuff at the end of the last version ..

best they would do is re model the icons we have now
Black__Metal Wrote:would be me.

im the shiz.

sorry to burst the bubble but new icons wont happen ...

we had a massive thing on this kinda stuff at the end of the last version ..

best they would do is re model the icons we have now

johnny im just f*ckin around. I know they wont add more icons, no is ever on to fix the problems the game has now so why would the add new sh*t? just for laughs hahaha ????
everyone would get this icon. you cant be friends with anyone on this game, ang races me and steals all my import models like its the new hip-hop move amd then u have freakin ishmeet home invading me like im having a 2 for 1 sale.
Robin_Hood Wrote:johnny im just f*ckin around. I know they wont add more icons, no is ever on to fix the problems the game has now so why would the add new sh*t? just for laughs hahaha ????

Rofl, i like you more every day Robo
CaptainSS Wrote:everyone would get this icon. you cant be friends with anyone on this game, ang races me and steals all my import models like its the new hip-hop move amd then u have freakin ishmeet home invading me like im having a 2 for 1 sale.

and you can be mates with people in game ... mutrl respct is what it comes down 2.

i wanna add to the home invading you list ... sounds fun
Black__Metal Wrote:and you can be mates with people in game ... mutrl respct is what it comes down 2.

i wanna add to the home invading you list ... sounds fun

I think I will join you johnny....HI SS FEST Big Grin