Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Good Session 7-24 End
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice jump at the end Cold, I think I got you a bunch with 10 seconds left though Smile

gg all, always fun those last 20 minutes
i tried to stop you from winning but something was fucked at the end there and net lagged out
Yea I didnt think Lag was too bad, I kept hitting you when you would get caught on me but then I noticed your NW was like 15 mill and had to scramble to find someone else lol
i went from 60mil to 600k getting caught on you =/
congrats again m3
sharpie Wrote:i went from 60mil to 600k getting caught on you =/

lol that sucks! I probably wouldn't have won if cold fire didnt work at the end, I had his HI window open in one of my tabs and refreshed it to see him like 135 mill nw and spammed him for the rest of the creds I had

thx tokkiez
lol i tried to catch yea.. iwas hopeing ud Hi bomb cause he was in the lead for a while... and i could sneak in there but u took me from 145 mill to 96 mill in the last 10 seconds Sad it sucked. haha.

Good Session tho.
Def a good session. I was trying to drop u down at then end M3 and it was not working lol surprised I finished 10th Smile
1st again... damn haha...

congrats to my crew you guys were sweet this round.
gratz all
Pages: 1 2