Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: New Icon Badges!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm [SIZE=7]there should be like A Veteran Icon For People Who Played long[/SIZE]
Fastest Mc Icon
Slowest Time Icon

There Many More Ideas!!!!
crap idea ...

no point giving out icons for under acheving.

fail.
Black__Metal Wrote:crap idea ...

no point giving out icons for under acheving.

fail.

BUUUUURRRRRNNNN

how about going through on the more than 3 stars bit... haha, some of us have 3 stars on icons and no need to get anymore seeing as there's nothing past 3 stars. Sad
***Please Note: These stars exist for ALL medal honors in Midnite Challenge. Also, just because we have not listed beyond 12 wins does not mean there are no further achievements after that point. To find out what they are, you just have to get there!***
v2pointOH Wrote:***Please Note: These stars exist for ALL medal honors in Midnite Challenge. Also, just because we have not listed beyond 12 wins does not mean there are no further achievements after that point. To find out what they are, you just have to get there!***

lies !!

dyna (mike) has like 453456 top crews ...still on 3 stars lol
I KNOW!!

i have no reason to get anymore top crew icons anymore Sad

now i just gotta get a whole bunch of everything else
I remember Ron and I talking about this.

If Dyna hasn't gotten that extra star or whatever it is...then it's hopeless for everyone/anyone else to get something beyond 3 stars!
How about they fix the game before they start adding new things to fuck up!
ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:How about they fix the game before they start adding new things to fuck up!

Rofl ...

+1