Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: why the late game reset?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just wondering when they going to reset the game, seems like the late reset has been happening every session lately.

I'm having MC withdrawal symptoms... anxiousness, extreme shaking, shortness of breath, lack of appetite, insomnia, bla bla bla, yadi yadi yadah... ok maybe not I'm just bored to death...

Any other games you can suggest to play in between sessions? or let's just talk our wits out on msn? Ron aka Lizard_King aka Robin's_B wheretf are you? get ur ass on msn! now! muahahaha!!

:werd:
lol i feel ya i do
need to get this game started its been 2 years and i got the itch
jenifuhr Wrote:Just wondering when they going to reset the game, seems like the late reset has been happening every session lately.

I'm having MC withdrawal symptoms... anxiousness, extreme shaking, shortness of breath, lack of appetite, insomnia, bla bla bla, yadi yadi yadah... ok maybe not I'm just bored to death...

Any other games you can suggest to play in between sessions? or let's just talk our wits out on msn? Ron aka Lizard_King aka Robin's_B wheretf are you? get ur ass on msn! now! muahahaha!!

:werd:

Ya bitch where the EF are you!?!?!?!
LMAO drew....

taxman welcome backs!
well its nice to hear SOMEONE welcome me back...
wispers *who is she*she dont remember me does she?*
nope I don't taxman, I only started playing this game January this year.

well I'll see ya round...
was just jokin but that sad truth is even the vets dont remember this guy :1laugh:
Def withdrawls!! Even when the clock says theres 0 0 0 0 remaining in this round, I still try to log in at least once lol
und3rated Wrote:was just jokin but that sad truth is even the vets dont remember this guy :1laugh:

if you were notorious they prob do...
:ohsnap: i do the same shit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8