Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Mca
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[SIZE=2]midnitechallenge anonymous trying to help those who have to get on to get off..

Anyone else having withdraws. Shakes, blurred vision, 24 hour PMS for the ladies who play.. I know it can be hard to deal with life after MC but were here to help.. lets talk about it.. Muhahahaha
[/SIZE]
Hi. I'm Jenifuhr and I'm an MC addict.

FYI PMSing(sexual deprivation is worse) is way too serious doooood than this! you're lucky you're not a woman!

muahahaha!
Hello, My name is Drew aka hood rat aka robo aka robin_hood and I am an MC addict.

Thats all I have to share today. Thank you
sad to say i use to be the ones making these type of threads
Let talk about it. We all know you have the same withdraws we do thats Y you surf the forums.. It's ok we all suffer from the same.. share more please
Tha_LizarD_KinG Wrote:Let talk about it. We all know you have the same withdraws we do thats Y you surf the forums.. It's ok we all suffer from the same.. share more please

Wow Kron, you actually have that addiction anonymous counseling administrator potential kinda type personality... I might have to suck at getting rid of my addiction if you were my counselor. muahahahaha!
Hi my name is Johnny ... ummm im addicted to ciggys and beers ....

thats all i have to share ..

or and j-fer .. Tongue

she wishes

ps ... drew is knowing ONLY as ROBO
CIGS AND BEER!!

my only weakness...

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!
Im Just A Sex Addict... No CURE FOR THAT SHIT
Ciggs beer not an issue drink up whatever helps pass the time until MC restart, it all good.. Ishmet to sex addiction i say take it easy and if you can find it easy take it home.. we all do are best to make it to that next MC Fix. I some time find myself on a corner holding a sign saying well work for MC. Tho many just pass on by not knowing my pain of withdraw.. please share more peeps..
Pages: 1 2 3