Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Belayed updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so by now how could someone not have noticed the outdated links off the MC homepage but...

Not only is the game schedule page almost 5 months old, but 90% of the game guide is from rev 1.

enough has changed in the years since i stopped playing, that some revisions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
the neo-noob
true that
word to big bird get some ma'fuckin updates and schedules going
tell me why they would want to waste there days updating that crap when there is maybe 30 people that play the game? sounds like a waste of time expescily when u fobs only spend on a memby. no wonder they havnt started it, there is fuk all income. u all act like you need mc to live, what a bunch of fukn nerds. GET A FUCKEN LIFE
^^you are expescily special.
Chickedy check yoself before yo wreck yoself
fast_fry Wrote:tell me why they would want to waste there days updating that crap when there is maybe 30 people that play the game? sounds like a waste of time expescily when u fobs only spend on a memby. no wonder they havnt started it, there is fuk all income. u all act like you need mc to live, what a bunch of fukn nerds. GET A FUCKEN LIFE

be nice :p
expescily nice..
fast_fry Wrote:tell me why they would want to waste there days updating that crap when there is maybe 30 people that play the game? sounds like a waste of time expescily when u fobs only spend on a memby. no wonder they havnt started it, there is fuk all income. u all act like you need mc to live, what a bunch of fukn nerds. GET A FUCKEN LIFE

+1 to agreeing with paul

<3 paul